What do you know about the novel Coronavirus that is causing a health emergency?
EAC Secretariat to deploy mobile laboratories and testing kits and to all Partner States in a bid to mitigate Coronavirus
The East African Community Secretariat is in the process of deploying mobile laboratories and Coronavirus test kits to all EAC Partner States. Each Partner State will receive a four-wheel-drive vehicle fitted with laboratory and ICT equipment, as well as all the necessary consumables for a fully functional laboratory with the capacity to conduct tests for …
Dar es Salaam- Tanzania, East African Health Cloud Technical Expert meets for on round table to discuss the baseline assessment done in all East African countries concerning establishing health cloud platform in East Africa.
While there are no confirmed cases of novel coronavirus reported in the African region, the World Health Organization (WHO) is strengthening its support to countries in the detection and management of suspect cases and in ensuring a robust response, should a first case be detected. The continent has close ties with China, which lies at …
- Coronavirus – Tanzania: Travel Advisory No.1 of 23.03.2020 – Update on COVID-19 in Tanzania
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Uganda Travel Alaert:
- Health Alert: Nairobi (Kenya), Travel Restrictions Due to COVID-19
- Covid-19 Preparedness and Response in East African Community Region
- EAC Secretariat to deploy mobile laboratories and testing kits and to all Partner States in a bid to mitigate Coronavirus